Sunday, March 9, 2008

open letter 1.

hi.
my name is will.
i have recently turned 18 and am currently studying at Griffith University Gold Coast. so far things have been going quite well as i work towards my goal of finishing my degree. at first moving to the gold coast was a rather large culture shock for me as i have lived in chinchilla since i was 2. the comparisons between the gold coast and home are like night and day. the gold coast is a buzz of activity, of traffic; you feel a sense of urgency wherever you go. home is quite the opposite; there are no traffic lights, everything moves at a relaxed and gentle pace and everyone knows each other. that being said i do like the gold coast. but then again i my family has roots here so we frequently visited during the holidays.

as for me i like a diversity of things: music, reading, sport and fresh prince of bel-air.